Chandler: Farewell My Lovely/Lady in the Lake

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sun Apr 28 12:31:34 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Spring 1967 titles (Renaissance Philosophy: The Italian
Philosophers; Chandler, Farewell, My Lovely & Lady in the
Lake; Faulkner, As I Lay Dying; Bradford, Of Plymouth
Plantation) all have tan Kent endpapers.

Fall 1967 titles, including Four Contemporary French Plays,
have Fujita endpapers.

Your copy of Renaissance Philosophy v. 1 is either a later
printing (first statements weren't always omitted from later
printings) or a copy of the first printing bound after
spring 1967 ... probably the former.

Thank you for giving me an excuse to take a break from
grading final exams!

Barry