Fwd: Re: Question for seller -- Item #1527874625

William Ingles wringles at soli.inav.net
Sun Apr 7 23:09:46 EDT 2002

I'm afraid we're only going to see more of this kind of behavior.  Way too
many people who accidentally sell a book on eBay start thinking of
themselves as Booksellers and no matter how nice you might be, you can't
tell them anything: they won't listen.

Unless/until there are bookseller standards, an awful lot of people are
going to kid themselves into thinking they're experts.

Will