Fwd: Re: Question for seller -- Item #1527874625

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Apr 7 22:18:41 EDT 2002

At 4:51 PM -0700 4/7/02, david medsker wrote:
>  People who don't know Modlib are very likely to misrepresent their offerings.

The problem comes with people who refuse to accept good counsel, and
who decide that the truth doesn't matter. I also have had rude
replies from the same seller when I pointed out several weeks ago
that no ML's were in leather, and that the date he was seeing was the
copyright date or date of first impression from the source material
that ML copied. He told me I didn't know what I was talking about.

Oregon's Newest Real Estate Agent
(with Scott Trahan Realty Brokerage)
"I Listen."
(503) 731-5899