Fwd: Re: Question for seller -- Item #1527874625

david medsker dsmedsker at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 7 19:51:26 EDT 2002

Hello All!!

My lazy butt enjoys Ebay as a means of adding to my collection and the best
advice I could offer is that a picture says a thousand words. People who
don't know Modlib are very likely to misrepresent their offerings. And a
pseudo-expert like myself could make a bigger mistake knowing half the
story!

As for Mr. Du, Joseph Hill's newfound freind, I can say that he wraps his
"Modlib" books very nicely and uses postage to get the there....

david m.

p.s. Thank you for the chit chat. It's a better teacher than anything else
I've found.