Very Peculiar ML Dust Jacket

Ron Thoman rgthoman at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 3 13:07:09 EST 2002

I too have never seen this style jacket and will be interested in the

I have this book without a dust jacket.  Mine is B&L in brown leatherette,
however, while the one in the photo appears to be green.  Do I take it
correctly that the same book was bound in multiple colors?  Or would it be
different editions?  I can't tell edition from my copy without jacket.

Ron Thoman
rgthoman at earthlink.net