Looking for "Lady Chatterley's Lover"

Kevin_Vandehey at URSCorp.com Kevin_Vandehey at URSCorp.com
Thu Sep 27 14:39:46 EDT 2001

Does anyone know where I can locate a F/F or NF/NF copy of Lawrence's book
"Lady Chatterley's Lover"? I'm not sure how many different versions there
are (please, inform me if you know), but I once saw a version with color
squares on the dust jacket, I recall, which would do nicely... and I would
of course like the unexpurgated version (again, please inform me if you
know details on different edited or unedited versions).

Much obliged,
Kevin