[Fwd: Delivery confirmation without charge on Priority packages]

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Oct 21 21:16:08 EDT 2001

In a recent e-mail, jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu said (in part):

>For some reason this message got bounced to me
>(the ModLib listserv owner) rather than posted
>to the list becuase of the phrase "Priority Package"
>in the subject line.  The computer does not like that.
>Scot: I hope you have learned your lesson!

Rats. I originally said "Free delivery confirmation" but changed it,
thinking the mail would get bounced because of the word "free."

Shows ME a thing or two!

+1 (503) 731-5899
Obscurities clarified
Computer books, manuals, and on-line help systems designed and written
Resume at http://www.dogeared.com/Footer/teachingResume.html