Not Another Illustrated Alice!?!

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Tue Oct 16 14:21:38 EDT 2001

The question is, who has the originals of Dali's illustrations?  Dali was
the only Illustrated ML artist whose contract provided for a return of the
original artwork after RH finished with it.  It was exhibited (Dali kept
pressure on RH to get the book finished so the artwork could be returned in
time for the scheduled exhibition) and offered it for sale.  Maybe the
original illustrations will be offered on eBay someday.

Barry

Gordon B. Neavill, Associate Professor,
Library & Info. Sci. Program, Wayne State Univ.
106 Kresge Library, Detroit, MI 48202
313-577-0507 (voice) 313-577-7563 (fax)

aa3401 at wayne.edu