Newbie

Tom sabran at lintern-mole.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Oct 14 12:42:18 EDT 2001

Hi,

I have just discovered Scot's wonderful website, and its given me the bug to
start collecting Modern Library or similar.

But, one problem, I live in the UK, will it be possible for me to compile a
useful collection at reasonabl cost here in the UK?

If not, I was thinking of collecting the Folio Society, anyone have any
input on this? Thanks

Tom Lintern-Mole

PS: I work part-time in a book store, no ML's there!