Which to sell, which to keep?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Oct 14 12:30:18 EDT 2001

In a recent e-mail, sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu said (in part):

>at are virtually
>unreadable (Flame of Life comes to mind).
I know I'll get disagreement on this, but I'd add Lord Dunsany's stuff. I
tried twice to get through "Dreamer's Tales & Other Stories" and finally
gave up.

> I'd enjoy seeing the
>recommendations of others and will offer one of my own--True Tales from
>the Annals of Crime and Rascality  by St. Clair Mckelway, ML paperback
>P26.

I'd immediately add a seldom-read book by a well-known author -
Steinbeck's "In Dubious Battle." I loved this!

Maintaining the Modern Library Collecting Website at
http://www.dogeared.com
which (in turn) is supported by The Pavilion City Mall at
http://www.pavilioncity.com