Which to sell, which to keep?

Sharon Biederman sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu
Sun Oct 14 11:20:02 EDT 2001

Scot,

   If you truly had no personal preference between the two books, the
title with the separated DJ  since there is clearly more buyer interest
in that one.  : )

   John brought up one aspect of Modern Library collecting that is often
neglected--reading the books.  In addition to familiar classic authors,
the ML series contains books by lesser-known writers that are well worth
reading.  It also contains some titles that are virtually
unreadable (Flame of Life comes to mind).  I'd enjoy seeing the
recommendations of others and will offer one of my own--True Tales from
the Annals of Crime and Rascality  by St. Clair Mckelway, ML paperback
P26.

                 Sharon