DJ Project: Phase I is now complete

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Oct 13 20:52:15 EDT 2001

Folks,

I've just posted the last of the dust jacket scans in my possession. I
added the Miscellaneous category; it includes 100 scanned images in eight
anthology categories - mytho-religious, novels, philosophy, plays,
poetry, short stores, social sciences, and Unclassified Literature
(mostly).

With that, the major work in the project - or at leqast phase I of it -
is complete. Phase II will be the folding in of fill-in jackets that
people send me.

In case you're interested, I list 433 separate authors. I don't know the
total number of images, but I imagine it approaches 1500. One of these
days I'll count them.

Maintaining the Modern Library Collecting Website at
http://www.dogeared.com
which (in turn) is supported by The Pavilion City Mall at
http://www.pavilioncity.com