Cotton Kingdom

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Sat Oct 13 03:07:10 EDT 2001

You got to be kidding,The Cotton Kingdom is a real find at that price!!
I have the volume in my collection and it's the only copy I have ever
come across.
I too was once a new kid on the block and, when I picked up my  B&L copy
of John Uhl I thought little of it. (has anyone ever read that book?)
True ,their are people like Sharon and Henry  out there who have copies
of hard to find ML's that seem to fall to them  from Heaven but they
tell you that."they work at it" I "work at it" like Hell and am lucky to
find a copy of "Cyrano"

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS