DJ Project: T through Z authors are up

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Oct 7 21:26:28 EDT 2001

Folks,

I have completed putting up DJ images on Dogeared for all authors A
through Z. I haven't counted them all; but there are many. It's up to you
now to send me the DJ's that are missing.

All that is left for me to do is the MISC category. The MISC category
will be divided up into a number of index pages: MISC - Poetry, MISC -
Drama, MISC- Social Sciences, and so on as seems appropriate to me.

To check out the dust jacekts to date, go to:

http://www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/djAuthors.html

KNOWN PROBLEM: The summary indexes to access other letters are incomplete
on A through D tables of contents. This is because I was unable to log on
to one of the servers. I'll fix this ASAP.

AS usual, please lete me know about dead links, mess-ups, and other bugs.

Thanks,

+1 (503) 731-5899
Obscurities clarified
Computer books, manuals, and on-line help systems designed and written
Resume at http://www.dogeared.com/Footer/teachingResume.html