Wrapping books for mailing: an art? a drag? a science?

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Fri Oct 5 17:08:50 EDT 2001

The answer to your question is that you can do nothing. If you must buy
books on e bay and do not wish to be burnt..know the seller like,Sharon
Biederman  or other people who have built up a reputation. on that site.
Still,one can go wrong;I thought I had bought a two volume VG/VG set
from a "book dealer" on ebay,what I got was one volume with torn DJ and
the book underlined throughout.
The best way to go,buy books on ABE as these book dealers reputation and
good will is worth more to them then a few bucks.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS