DJ Project: S is up

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Oct 3 16:20:18 EDT 2001

Folks,

The S-authors dust jackets are available for viewing, with over 40
authors represented. I know there are lots missing, but I put up
everything I could find.

Thanks to Sharon Biederman for the great Dracula 'Batman' dust jacket for
the 30's. Thanks also to Amy Comeau for the fill-ins she sent to add to
the P's and O's (which I finally got to), and to Henry Toledano for his
continuing contributions. I couldn't do it without the constant
contributions these folks make.

There's still plenty of opportunity to backfill missing images all the
way back to the A's - don't miss your opportunity for immortality!

     `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
      (@@)