DJ Project: Another 25 images are up

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Nov 22 14:42:20 EST 2001

Hey folks,

Thanks to the ongoing generosity of folks such as Amy Comeau, I've just
added another two dozen images to the database. The shakespeare section
is now nearly complete (I think), as MAY BE O'Neil, Poetry in MISC., and
Emily Bronte. Plays in MISC. have been filled out (but not filled up), as
have Spinoza, Strachey, Plutarch, Maugham, Virgil, LaRouchefoucauld,
Short Stories in MISC., and a few others.

Many are still missing such as the illustrated Bible and other great
rarities.

I eagerly await further contributions from the Great Collectors at
certain universities as well as certain West Coast California cities
(ahem).

     `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
      (@@)