Hello ModLib Subscribers

BooksetcSF at aol.com BooksetcSF at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 10:41:16 EST 2001

The really tough post 1939 ML to find include (and this is just off the top
of my head).
1. All ML that ceased publicastion in 1941-42. These titles with dust jacket
are harder to find than the actual ML firsts.
2. Alcott's LITTLE WOMEN; Hammett MALTESE FALCAN; Snow's RED STAR OVER CHINA;
Fineman's HEAR YE SONS; Shakespeare's firsts
3. Some of the later firsts like Styron's CONFESSIONS OF NAT TURNER; Tolstoy'
later publications, short stories, essays etc. Updike, Bellow, Vidal.
4. Some 1967-70 dust jacket variations of earlier books.
Of course all the above should have dust jackets. I know of no ML, other than
buckram bindings or the paperbacks which were issued without dust jackets.
The trick is to find them in at least very good condition.
Incidentally I do not put my ML for sale online as I reserve them for
customers first.
       Henry for Books etc

<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/booksetcsf/myhomepage/business.html ">Books etc</A>
PMB # 395,