Dj project: I've added the "G"s, working on H's.

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Jun 29 18:49:50 EDT 2001

Folks,

I just put up the "G" authors. I'll be contacting the regular
contributors with requests within a couple of days.

I've started the "H" authors; so far I've identified 34 authors and close
to 100 titles without the illustrateds or paperbacks, so it'll be afew
days before "H" will be up.

Once again, the goal is to have a complete catalog of all post Dj-4 dust
jackets for all authors. Please check to see what you have that I do not.

Also note the ones where I indicate a year followed by a bracketed
questionmark [?]. This means that the year is a guess because the person
who sent it to me or the image I stole from the Internet wasn't dated. If
you know the date of one of these questionmarked images, please let me
know.

Please report misspellings and typos -- I know there must be some, but
this stuff always needs a second set of eyes.

Have fun,

+1 (503) 731-5899
Obscurities clarified
Computer books, manuals, and on-line help systems designed and written
Resume at http://www.dogeared.com/teachingResume.html