DJ Project: A through C are up -- Where are your DJ's?

Benjamin Hish,Bookseller oopbooks at infi.net
Thu Jun 28 17:01:45 EDT 2001

Dear Scott
      My nme is Mandy, Bens daughter. We have a copy of The Arabian Nights
By Richard Burton. The cover is blue with gold writting and a map like scene
on the front. The only year I could find was 1932 located on opposite of
title page. 376 books listed on inner dj. We also havea copy of Adventures
and memories of sherlock holmes  by A.C. Doyle unsure of year but seems
older than the one you display If you are interested my father will upload
the images for you later this evening.let us know.Thanks.
http://www.abebooks.com/home/oopbooks/