Faulkner's Marble Faun

Brad.C.Gilbert at FgdNel.com Brad.C.Gilbert at FgdNel.com
Mon Jun 25 17:29:45 EDT 2001

Thanks...  One question though.  How do you define "modern library
editions?"  Is it based on date?

Scot Kamins <kamins at dogeared.com>@algol.owu.edu on 06/25/2001 04:18:01 PM

Please respond to modlib at algol.owu.edu

Sent by:  owner-modlib at algol.owu.edu

To:   ML LIstServ <modlib at algol.owu.edu>
cc:

Subject:  Re: Faulkner's Marble Faun

In a recent e-mail, Brad.C.Gilbert at FgdNel.com said (in part):

>No... it is Faukner's Marble Faun 1924.  His first book.  I think only a
>few hundred copies exist.  Maybe less than that.  I know that one sold at
>auction in 1976 for $1700 (from a newspaper clipping).

OK. At any rate, you're in the wrong place. You've joined a ListServ that
deals ONLY with Modern Library editions -- which this clearly is not.

Perhaps you could post your inquiry to the newsgroup rec.collecting.books
where a host of experts in all categories of book collecting can help you.

Good luck,

+1 (503) 731-5899
Obscurities clarified
Computer books, manuals, and on-line help systems designed and written
Resume at http://www.dogeared.com/teachingResume.html