Faulkner's Marble Faun

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Jun 25 17:18:01 EDT 2001

In a recent e-mail, Brad.C.Gilbert at FgdNel.com said (in part):

>No... it is Faukner's Marble Faun 1924.  His first book.  I think only a
>few hundred copies exist.  Maybe less than that.  I know that one sold at
>auction in 1976 for $1700 (from a newspaper clipping).

OK. At any rate, you're in the wrong place. You've joined a ListServ that
deals ONLY with Modern Library editions -- which this clearly is not.

Perhaps you could post your inquiry to the newsgroup rec.collecting.books
where a host of experts in all categories of book collecting can help you.

Good luck,

+1 (503) 731-5899
Obscurities clarified
Computer books, manuals, and on-line help systems designed and written
Resume at http://www.dogeared.com/teachingResume.html