Dj project: A through F now up

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Jun 24 20:57:56 EDT 2001

Folks,

I just put up the "F" authors.

Once again, the goal is to have a complete catalog of all post Dj-4 dust
jackets for all authors. Please check to see what you have that I do not.

Also note the ones where I indicate a year followed by a bracketed
questionmark [?]. This means that the year is a guess because the person
who sent it to me or the image I stole from the Internet wasn't dated. If
you know the date of one of these questionmarked images, please let me
know.

Some of the entries are obviously incomplete [Faulkner stands out], but
everything I have [A through F, hardback, flexi, illustrated, paperback P
series] is now up.

Please report misspellings and typos -- I know there must be some, but
this stuff always needs a second set of eyes.

Have fun,

     `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
      (@@)