How scarce is The Alice, anyway?

Sharon Biederman sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu
Thu Jun 21 20:54:35 EDT 2001

Scot,

   There have been at least two other copies on ebay prior to those in
this past year.  One was in October of 1999; the date for the other
escapes me.  That's 6 so far.

   I agree with Amy that condition, especially with regard to the acetate
jacket, has been the biggest factor in prices realized; however as more
and more collectors acquire an Alice, the bidding competition will
slow and should result in decreased prices.

   My recollection is that the two higher priced copies (from Sept
and February) were in almost identical condition.

                    Sharon