Software

Benjamin Hish,Bookseller oopbooks at infi.net
Sun Jun 17 12:50:21 EDT 2001

Modern Librarians ~
        This subject has probably been covered in the past...,so you need
not spend much time on it; but any help will be appreciated.What is a good
software program for cataloging my ML books (only).I am an ABE member and
have my (non-ML) books on "Homebase"; but, what I would like to do is
catalog ML books seperately yet have the ability to import the data into
"Homebase",would "Excel" work for me? Any suggestions,please?

                                                                Thank You,
                                                                Ben Hish
http://www.abebooks.com/home/oopbooks/