Most recent ML editions

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Jun 13 15:26:02 EDT 2001

In a recent e-mail, tborn at acmail.blinncol.edu said (in part):

>Mr. Kamins,
>
>Do you know when the most recent ML series (in the greenish dust
>jackets) began?  Is there a way to find out what titles in this series
>have been issued to date and what titles are planned for the future?  I
>have been first editions of prominent southern authors of the late 19th
>and 20th century for some time now, but after reading your article at
>abebooks.com I thought I might branch out into ML editions (the hobby
>keeps growing).  I'm not sure what aspect of ML collecting I might
>pursue just yet, but I bought a couple of recent volumes for my daughter
>and they look nice on the shelf.  Thanks for any information you can
>give me.
>
>Thomas Born

I have forwarded your request for info to a group of folks who can best
help.

Group, can anyone help him out? Please e-mail him directly at:

tborn at acmail.blinncol.edu

+1 (503) 731-5899
Obscurities clarified
Computer books, manuals, and on-line help systems designed and written
Resume at http://www.dogeared.com/teachingResume.html