DJ Project: A through C are up -- Where are your DJ's?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Jun 12 11:17:42 EDT 2001

In a recent e-mail, HTatML at aol.com said (in part):

>If you let me know what dj pictures you want I will do a few. Give me a
>choice in case I haven't got some of them.

Thanks to Henry and to all who have made similar offers -- and thanks to
all who would help if they could but for the lack of a scanner!

The trouble is, I don't know what I don't have. I know what I >DO< have,
because all those images are posted. The only way to know if you have
something that isn't posted is, unfortunately, to look at what is already
there. This is a time-consuming hassle, of course. But no complete
reference material exists describing all the jackets -- hence the value
of this project.

I wish it were otherwise.

     `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
      (@@)