G54 &G77

j b krygier jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu
Mon Jun 11 23:09:59 EDT 2001

JOSEPH HILL wrote:

> I have a  DJ of G54 An Anthology of Famous British Stories. The book
> however is:The Fireside Book of Famous British Stories  5th
> Printing....A "married" DJ? ...I doubt it..for what reason? as the book
> is superior in quality of binding to the ML edition in very way!!

I recently saw a copy of the ML Giant "Parodies" in a ML DJ
but with a Random House "Lifetime Library" book under the jacket.
Not sure if the Lifetime ed. of Parodies pre- or pro-ceeded the ML
edition.  Things must have been a bit sloppy at the RH binderies -
or this is an instance of a 'freshened up' ML DJ on an older Random
House edition.

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y   a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e   o h   4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622  |  fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu  |  http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/