DJ Project: A through C are up -- Where are your DJ's?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Jun 10 21:15:22 EDT 2001

Folks,

The dust jackets for A and C authors have been posted, including all
illustrateds and paperbacks that I have.

Please check it out. As usual, you need to click the icon to the right of
"Collecting the Modern Library" on the dogeared home page
[http://www.dogeared.com] to see the stuff.

I must admit that I've been disappointed by the low participation from
the group in terms of getting DJ's. A few have been contributing
regularly, and I am most grateful. But without mentioning names, I have
to say that THE GIRLS ARE WINNING!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check out what's there and compare the images to
what you have, and submit what's missing.

Remember:

1.	For flexi's and hardbacks, include an indication of the dust jacket's
year of printing such as the "Titles in current catalog" number, or state
that it's from a verified First.
2.	For illustrated editions, send an image of the graphic on the box or
of the acetate on the book.
3.	Do NOT send images of types DJ 1 through DJ 4 (Toledano Gude pages
177-178).
4.	Image should be at least 150 DPI, JPEG format.

Thanks in advance,

     `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
      (@@)