the cabala by wilder

j b krygier jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu
Fri Jun 8 22:20:18 EDT 2001

Hi ModLib list,

Anthony and Christine wrote:

> I do have a B dj with 159 titles of the cabaIa. I think that the
> Pictorial dust jacketmay come from gift packages. john, is there
> anything unusual with the spine of the dj?like the absence of the
> torchbearer emblem.

The spine is unusual - 'Thornton Wilder' on the side, then a very
small #155, then "The Cabala" then another small #155.  No
torchbearer.  It is like the other 'gift box' editions.

I don't think the Wilder ML was in a gift box - at least not based
on the list of gift boxes and titles Neavill lists in Modern Library
Collector #41.

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y   a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e   o h   4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622  |  fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu  |  http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/