Updates to "Toledano 2000 Guide Extensions

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Jun 7 14:31:34 EDT 2001

Folks,

Updates to the "Dust Jacket Types columns" section of the page "Toledano
2000 Guide Extensions" on Dogeared have been suspended pending
preliminary completion of the Dust Jacket project.This will allow me to
spend my time collecting, massaging, and posting images. When this main
phase of the project is completed, expected to be New Years Day of 2002,
somebody can pick it up from there and the results will be posted on
Dogeared.

- Kamins

Scot Kamins
Collecting The Modern Library 1917-1970
(because fanaticism is not limited to politics, religion, or economics)
Want list at http://www.dogeared.com/wtb.html