DJ project: A & B authors up - need more!

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Jun 3 23:03:33 EDT 2001

Folks,

The dust jackets for A and B authors have bben posted. I've put up all I
have, plus a bunch of "A" pieces that folks sent me. I haven't done my
illustrateds yet.

Please check it out. As usual, you need to click the icon to the right of
"Collecting the Modern Library" on the dogeared home page to see the
stuff.

Send me any A and B DJ's that you note are missing.

A slight change: Amy Comeau has talked me into including ALL post-1927
DJ's, including text-only ones. I have remained steadfast, however, in
not wanting to put up any type Dj 1 through Dj 4's (see Toledano pages
177-178); it adds nothing since collectors can get all the info they need
on these directly from the Guide.

Comments welcome.

     `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
      (@@)