Toledano Guide Clarification: Chaucer

John Krygier jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu
Tue Jul 17 17:01:42 EDT 2001

Hi ModLib,

In Henry's Guide there are two versions of Chaucer's
"Canterbury Tales" - the difference seems to be the mysterious
"margin T" in post 1954 editions (noted in the comments).

What is "Margin T?"  I have an early 1950s version and a 1960s
version of this title and they look exactly the same.

What am I missing here (besides enough work to keep me
busy this summer)?

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

a s s i t a n t  p r o f e s s o r  o f  g e o g r a p h y
g e o l o g y  a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e  o h  4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/