Aiken Poetry MLs (ML127 and 101)

John Krygier jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu
Tue Jul 17 16:48:15 EDT 2001

Gordon Neavill wrote:

> The title was changed to MODERN AMERICAN POETRY when the anthology was put
> into the Blumenthal format in spring 1940.

So the DJ on this 1936 ML (101.2) was anticipating, 4 years
in advance, the title change.  Or it has a 'typo' - it should
be "Modern American Poets" and not "Modern American
Poetry."  Not a big deal, I guess.

Anyone know of other mistakes on ML DJs or bindings?
(typos, not strange binding fiascos).

JK

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

a s s i t a n t  p r o f e s s o r  o f  g e o g r a p h y
g e o l o g y  a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e  o h  4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/