Please check dogeared for me

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Jul 17 15:33:50 EDT 2001

In a recent e-mail, oopbooks at infi.net said (in part):

>(check spelling of the word "experience",I know this is
>probably a moot and minor point at this point).

Oh, well, if you insist on my using the PREFERRED spelling... [::Hrumph.
Damn intellectuals.::]

>        By the way,should the DJ for "The Arabian Nights" trans.Richard
>Burton be with the "B"s on the DJ project page?If you need the scan let me
>know.

Well, I was wrestling with that one. I was going to hold off and put it
in MISC, but it wouldn't hurt for it to go in both places.  I'll add it
later today.

Thanks checking, for the spelling correction, and the Burton idea.

     `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
      (@@)