Dj project: The I's and J's are up

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Jul 13 15:38:10 EDT 2001

Hi Carol,

>I'm new at this ...so do you want me to go look at my books see if I have
>"the" missing jackets and then what ??????

Scanning them is pretty easy, depending on your computer and software.
You shoud scan them at 100 DPI or higher, then save them in either JPEG
(also listed as JPG sometimes) or TIFF format. Your scanner software
manual or online guide will tell you how to do this.

Then you email the files to me as an attachment. Again, your email
software manual or online guide will tell you how.

Remember - we're not doing the really early text Toledano type DJ 1 - DJ
4 dust jackets right now (described and pictured in the Guide on pages
177 and 178).

Thanks for helping,

     `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
      (@@)