Dj project: The H's are up

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Jul 3 14:54:35 EDT 2001

Folks,

I just put up the "H" authors, and it was a bear! There are 34 authors
with 98 images. I've also done a bunch of adding elsewhere. Check out
Dostoyevsky and Faulkner, for example - both of which I know MUST be
missing images.

Once again, the goal is to have a complete catalog of all post Dj-4 dust
jackets for all authors. Please check to see what you have that I do not.

Also note the ones where I indicate a year followed by a bracketed
questionmark [?]. This means that the year is a guess because the person
who sent it to me or the image I stole from the Internet wasn't dated. If
you know the date of one of these questionmarked images, please let me
know.

Please report misspellings and typos.

Have fun,

+1 (503) 731-5899
Obscurities clarified
Computer books, manuals, and on-line help systems designed and written
Resume at http://www.dogeared.com/teachingResume.html