Keep More Cash Every Month!

abrun10922 at aol.com celltalkus at gate.net
Thu Dec 27 23:19:15 EST 2001

Message
STOP!

URGENT MESSAGE!

PLEASE READ COMPLETELY

It is important that you read this message as soon as possible. Again, I urge
you to read this message to its fullest! Last year 72% of all bankruptcies
filed could have been avoided by adding just an extra $200 a month to the
household income.  We are an International E-Commerce and Mail Order
Company. We are looking for people with a Good Work Ethic and the
Desire to Earn $500 - $1,500 per Month Part Time or $2,000 - $7,500+
per Month Full Time Working from Home or Office!

The demand for our product line (over 150 different products) is so great we
need to train more people to process the orders and service our growing
customer base. Right now, our industry is practically still in its infancy, but
by the year 2010, will be a $1 Trillion Dollar Industry!!!

To better assist you in understanding E-Commerce and what the world is
raving about with E-Commerce and the Internet, I URGE you to read this
message for your own benefit in understanding what it can do for you.

We are helping people start bothlocal and foreign business. This opportunity
is the fastest growing industry in India, Panama, Cypress, Korea, China, and
Japan and, of course, the United States.

This U.S. Based Company is growing by leaps and bounds, at home and
around the world. We are currently doing business in over 53 countries with
80% growth expected in the next three years. And the best part is, new
countries are opening every day.  If you can imagine, the Internet and
E-Commerce is currently expanding by 200% each quarter.

Our company is expected to reach the world in the next 4 years and with
that, there will be a 2000% increase in our E-Commerce Business and
revenues on the Internet in the next 18 Months.  No special skills or
experience are required. We will give you all the training and personal
support that you need to assure your success. You will be trained via
Internet in the comfort of your own home and you will determine your
work hours. A minimum commitment of 7-10 hours a week is required.

The income you generate from your efforts can put you back in control of
your Time, Your Finances and Your Life!  You may have tried other
opportunities in the past that failed to live up to their promises;  this is
different than anything else you are aware of! This is not a get rich
scheme. You must work to earn income! Your financial past does not
have to be your financial future.

"There is no security on this earth. There is only opportunity."
Douglas McArthur

Do you feel like you are too busy earning a living to make any real money?
Are you tired of living "paycheck to paycheck" like I was? Do you dream
of a better lifestyle for yourself and your family? If so, then I urge you to
read on to better understand why I sent you this message. We provide the
system, experience and hands on training. The only thing that we can not
give you, but is required is that you, have the desire and that you are
teachable. We know that you have some level of desire because you are
reading this letter. Ask yourself if you are teachable?

This business fell into my lap in September of 1997.  I got started as a
customer or consumer and woke up when my wife made an extra $500
in the first week. At the time I was an Active Duty Marine living paycheck
to paycheck making less that $19,000 a year. I was attending college at
a local University and had two children. An extra $500/month would have
been a dream come true. We got started and in our first month earned
$2700 profit. In the first four months my wife and I made $19,000 profit.  In
just 4 months time, that’s more than I made in an entire year as an active
duty Marine just part time working 10 - 12 hrs a week.

Everyone involved in our business had three things in common when they
got started:

1.	They saw an opportunity;
2.	They were teachable; and
3.	They applied what they learned.

It's THAT simple. And it's THAT POWERFUL.

*************************************

Imagine just for a moment that you have a home-based business that
provides more time with your family, Unlimited income based on YOUR efforts,
Freedom from commuting, Not having your kids in day care, Affordable health
care for your family, Significantly helping others with their lives, Loving what
you do and doing what you love, Having your own business/being your own
boss Sounds too good to be true? That's what we thought, but today our
dreams are coming true and now we want to help you, as others have
helped us!

We like to get right to the point...so here is what we have to offer you:

•	A well established, financially stable company, 2 Billion
dollar + sales/publicly traded;
•	Patented, exclusive, high demand consumable products;
•	Comprehensive, high-tech in home training;
•	Phenomenal support system;
•	Worldwide income opportunities (especially through E-Commerce);
•	Exotic paid vacations; and
•	Minimal start up investment

ARE YOU GETTING A BIT CURIOUS?

GREAT! That's fine... as long as you're serious!

The average person can start earning from $25.00 - $75.00 an hour from
their home or office computers without dedicating a lot of time and effort.
Most of us have been thinking it's about time that we took advantage of
this Internet Craze. Throughout the Holidays and especially the last year,
everything that we have seen on Television and heard on the radio has
either started or ended with www.com and the reason why is because
the Internet has truly simplified shopping, which frees up more time for all
of us to turn into quality time. Security and convenience has been
technologically advanced to give us all peace of mind.  E-Commerce is
so rampant right now that in most states in the U.S. you can buy groceries
over the Internet.

This is your chance to take advantage of the E-commerce that is literally
changing the way the world does business.  Our marketing group will show
you how you can work at home using your very own E-Commerce Storefront.
You can work at home and use the Internet to run your business. You can
market our high demand consumable products that are geared and driven by
the needs of over 80% of the world's population.  Our products sell themselves;
there is no selling or need for out right sales techniques.  Also, because they
are high demand consumable products, return business, ongoing business, and
referral business is generated. By working at home, you reduce overhead, set
your own schedule, are your own boss, and achieve your own goals. Be an
entrepreneur, WORK AT HOME!

Our company has been reviewed and published Wall Street Journal, Business
Week, Home PC, Forbes, Success, and Money, just to name a few. The
Market Opportunity is colossal. Over 2/3 of American homes have a computer,
and E-Commerce sales are increasing month after month.

The top industries in the world are

•	Medical
•	Health
•	Nutrition
•	Computer Industry
•	Personal Care
•	Communication and
•	the Burial Business

Due to the aging population of Baby Boomers, these industries are increasing
daily, and will continue at this rate for the next several years.  With the
exception of the Burial Business, The Work at Home Network puts them all into
one package.

One of the strongest aspects of our business is the ongoing training that is
offered.  We have International Training on an ongoing basis in most major
cities. Weekly conference calls are also available, as well as satellite
television training programs, online training, monthly magazines and quarterly
journals.

Our company does over 2.1 billion (USD) in business annually and you can be
a part of this growth. You will find success because we give you the blueprint
to follow and support your need to develop your own profitable home-based
business.

All we ask of you is to be willing and able to be coached and to learn. We have
no need for tire-kickers or window shoppers.  Please do not request our
"decision package" if you are not serious about changing the course of your
life.  By ordering your "decision package", you will receive all you need to get
yourself moving towards financial independence.

If you are tired of worrying about money and tired of choosing what you can live
without, come join the thousands of us working from home, setting our own
schedules, making a fortune and living out our dreams. We invite you to explore
how the "Work From Home" Internet Program capitalizes on today's
advancements in technology to help you build a successful home-based
business.  Have you noticed the surge of people looking to start home-based
businesses? Did you know that 32 million households now have home-based
businesses and that number grows every day? Have you asked yourself, "Why?"
Why are so many people, including yourself, interested in working from home?

Our parents did not search for a business to operate from home nor did their
friends. So, why now is it suddenly so popular?

Americans are "cocooning". We want to spend less time on the busy freeways
and in over-crowded shopping malls and replace that by spending more time at
home with our families where it is safe and warm.  This is the wave of the
future and we are beginning to realize with the advancement of technology,
that we do not need to be in an office environment in order to access the
marketplace and make money.  In today's world, the quickest way to build a
home-based business is to take advantage of the Internet craze that has hit
the United States and is quickly spreading around the world.

While a conventional business can cost thousands to hundreds of thousands of
dollars to set up and run successfully, an Internet business costs dramatically
less and has the potential to attract international business for just a fraction
of what the traditional company would spend. On average, 30% of all U.S.
web traffic is already international and 5% to 20% of all web sales originate
from outside the United States. Everyday, these percentages are radically
increasing.  Consumers worldwide are spending 6.6 billion U.S. dollars a year
in transactions over the Internet.

The awareness level and need for users, buyers, advertisers and merchants to
get onto the Web, and to set-up shop, has dramatically changed even from one
year ago. This medium of doing business is skyrocketing, and we are reaping
the benefits daily.

If you combine the Internet craze with people's desire to work from home and
set their own schedule, you have a powerful team, and here is why. Many
people have heard of SOHO, and no, we don't mean that hip section of New
York City, rather the S.O.H.O. which refers to "Small Office/Home Office." One
of today's the biggest explosions in the economy. The home-based business
has been born out of necessity. In an era where large corporations can only
think of downsizing, what are your options?  There is no security in Corporate
America any more! Not only are tens of thousands of workers and managers
being downsized out of their companies, but also thousands of men and
women are tired of the corporate "rat race" and want to retreat to a
home-based business.

If you decide to "stick it out" in Corporate America your choices could boil
down to finding a lucrative niche in the small business world, standing in line
at the unemployment office, or accepting a cut in pay and benefits. We were
all raised to give 9 hours work for 8 hours pay, and we are not backing away
from that.

Today's large companies have no loyalty to their employees.  Their only loyalty
is to the bottom line.  And the bottom line is exactly where most of us are when
it's time to cut back.  Your life is suddenly turned upside down because you
have no control over your future.  Someone who has no idea of the quality of
your work or the extra time you gave the company without requesting overtime
makes these decisions behind closed doors. They don't know about your
family's life: they don't understand that you just put braces on your child's
teeth and now have to pay for them. The job of these "decision makers" is to
be impersonal and unbiased in all areas except for the company's "best
interests."

In other words: TO THEM, YOU REALLY DON'T MATTER.

The Great American Dream is gone. Official U.S. Government reports indicate
that more than 3.5 million jobs have been eliminated in the past 10 years -
including over 2000 jobs per day last year alone - and an estimated 55% of all
jobs created in the next 10 years will be near minimum wage in stores,
restaurants, and bars. 90% of all the people in North America earn less than
$40,000 year and today’s two-income families are not living as well as their
parents did on a single income.

So what is the alternative to the to the Great American Job?

Richard Poe, former Senior Editor - "Success Magazine," describes in his
recent book that a shift in thinking has resulted in over 14 million people
working from home full-time, and another 13 million part-time. This number is
increasing by almost 600,000 per year. And the average work from home income
is $50,250 per year, about twice the average income of wage earners working
for someone else. By the end of the decade over 44% of us will be working
from home.

Home based business wage earner's success rate exceeds 85% compared
with small businesses such as retail shops and restaurants, that average 95%
failure rate within 5 years. Couple that with the flexibility we have to change
our schedules and set our hours. Those of us who are parents are now
available when our children need us, plus we no longer have the need for the
"foster homes" we call day care centers, where the care-givers get to see all
the "firsts" your child performs.

There's no wonder the number of people looking to work from home has
skyrocketed.

Imagine what it would be like to run an international operation if you so chose,
right from the comfort of your own home.  This is exactly what we offer! We
offer "freedom" that is available through a constant flow of income that does
not depend on the whims of a boss, bonuses or the economy.

Take a look at some of these statistics: At age 50, 75% of the population
has less than $5,000 in the bank for retirement.  At age 65, 45% of
Americans depend on relatives, 30% depend on charities, 23% are still
working (most can't afford to quit and end up working until they are no longer
physically capable) and Only 2% are self-sustaining.

At the present time, it is impossible to support a family of two working
full-time at minimum wage! For the first time in history, the current generation
is averaging a lower standard of living than their parents! Automation is
taking layoffs to record highs! According to some recent government figures,
out of 100 people in the United States at age 65...

•	28 are dead
•	62 are broke or dependent on the system making less than $4000 per
year.
•	5 are still working
•	4 are financially independent
•	1 can be considered RICH

Not taking into account those who are dead at 65, this means that 93% of
Americans retire broke or must keep working beyond retirement!

Will Social In-Security be there for you? Will you be dead? Do you intend to
keep on working?

Why not be financially independent or rich!?

Over the past decade, Fortune 500 companies have laid off 4.4 million workers
while smaller companies steadily continue to reduce their work forces. As
companies continue to downsize and re-organize, many professionals will seek
out new ways to take control of their careers. Many of these individuals have
forsworn traditional "nine to five" office jobs and are making their homes pay
off in more ways than one.  For the entrepreneur, home-based businesses
have become the bridge between work- crazed big cities and easy- paced
family-oriented small towns. Thanks to the Internet, it is no longer necessary
to live in close proximity to "Big Business". You can now operate that "Big
Business" right from your home office.

Check out these Statistics: 11% of the US market is now on the Internet
1,092,000 new people get Internet access each week, while approximately
38% of the US adult population, or 68 million US citizens' currently use the
Internet, according to the fall 1999 Cyber Status reports from Mediamark
Research Inc. This is an increase of 49% from the prior quarter, and this
study only counts people who have used the Internet in the last 30 days.

Ziff-Davis' Technology User Profile reported that there are 60 million PC's
connected to the Internet in the US, but home PC's still represent the lion's
share of the market, with 68 million consumers hooked up to the Internet.
They predict that up to $54 billion US dollars will change hands from business
transactions online this year.

Most people are ready to do some sort of business online, they just don't know
where to start. This is why we are so successful. We link-up our marketing
techniques with something people need, and most of all, something people want.

If you add strong work ethics, a powerful support system, along with personal
business coaching, you can't help but be successful. We provide not only the
vehicle that puts you on the road to success, but we also provide the map.
All you have to do is be teachable, have the desire for a better life and be
willing to change what you're doing now. 94% of home-based business owners
are happier running their own business versus working for someone else.  92%
recommend working from home to others. 94% plan to still be running their own
business in five years. 20% of home entrepreneurs reported that their businesses
grossed between $100,000 and $500,000 last year. 23% paid themselves annual
salaries of $65,000 to $350,000. 41% work at home with other family members.
71% think their businesses are doing as well or better than they expected. 79%
expect their home-based business revenues to grow this year. Your search
for the ideal work environment and for the ideal vehicle to wealth is over.
You will be able to work more flexible hours while increasing your productivity,
not to mention drastically cutting or eliminating your commute time, and
increasing your most precious commodity-quality of life.

We have developed one of the most exciting, technologically advanced
home-based businesses that will take you through the new millennium. We
don't expect you to come to us with tremendous business knowledge or a
successful track record. We have already figured out how to make this work;
all you need to do is copy what we're already doing.

Since you've gotten this far, we know you are serious about working from home.
Your next step will help you make some changes and learn some new skills.
So, let's go!

As you know, this is not a lay-on-the-couch, get-rich-quick scheme. This is a
REAL business and a real opportunity- one that has drawn so much interest
from people that we had to put this screening process in place to help us
determine who to work with. Our company has been in business for more
than 20 years, is publicly held and traded on the NASDAQ. It is important
that you realize that we can help you build a powerful and profitable business.

We have an explosive, start to finish, proven Internet Marketing system. And
we are offering you this simple easy method where you can make money
working for yourself, over the Internet, from the comfort of your home or
office.  You can earn $1,000 to $7,000 per month working around your
current job and your family's schedule.  Our system works regardless of your
background or computer knowledge. We provide the system, experience
and hands on training.

Our business is bursting at the seams, so we ONLY have time to work with
serious, motivated people who are ready to make changes in their life NOW!
And because of the time we spend with each of you as we help you get your
business off the ground, we have a limited number of openings available.  Here
is what you need to do...

STEP 1. You must call our toll free "International Internet Business hotline and
listen to some of the members of our team talk about the success of their new
home based businesses.  EVEN IF YOU ARE CALLING THIS NUMBER
INTERNATIONALLY, I URGE YOU TO CALL  RIGHT NOW.  This is part of
our job-to introduce you to many others who took a step of faith (like you're
ready to), and whose lives have changed because of it.

This call is for everyone. i.e. former Military Service Members, Executive
Professionals and Laborers, Doctors and Nurses 1-800-708-RICH and enter
Access Code 4400; then to learn about our industry and company
dial 1-800-555-1795 and enter Access Code 4400.

This 10-minute call is a 24-hour toll free for all that is in the United States;
however if you are International I urge you to dial this number now and listen
to this short message and take some notes.

CAUTION! This Access Code expires on January 5th 2002
(So call right now!)

IMPORTANT! DO NOT PROCEED TO STEP 2 UNTIL YOU HAVE LISTENED
TO THE CALL MENTIONED IN STEP 1

If you are unsure and need more information, we have put together a "How to
do business over the Internet" decision package that will help you determine
whether our business is for you or not. This step is only for individuals who
have the desire to control their own future and who want to work from their
homes and earn the kind of income that will give you the life you deserve.
This decision package contains approximately three hours of information
about our explosive Internet business and it also begins your training.  You
will receive a manual that explains how, why and what we are doing, a
video where you'll meet us and see exactly how our business works and
an audiotape to further help you with your decision. Your package also
contains the name and telephone number of your personal coach who will
be working with you on a daily basis, helping you make money in your first
week. In other words, you will receive all of the information you will need to
make a decision to determine if this is for you.

After you request your "International Decision Package", and go through all
the materials, we will call you and your personal training program will begin.
At that point, we will also be happy to locate the nearest training to you,
which are available in numerous translations. We have training being
conducted in over 39 different languages worldwide!

This package acts only as a way for you to review information about our
business and begins your training without risk. This step eliminates the people
who are not serious and allows us to work with those of you who are. Please
recognize the importance of this step. We simply do not have the time to spend
with people who are merely curious, which is why we designed this package to
provide you with all of the information you will need to make a decision and
determine if this is for you. If we spent our time answering e-mail requests for
additional information, we'd not only be duplicating the effort we put into
developing the decision package, but we'd also be taking valuable time away
from running our business and training new people. Once you start working
with us, we're sure you will appreciate our spending time training you instead
of responding to curious e-mails all day long.

Since we don't spend countless hours answering the tireless questions of the
curiosity-seekers, you benefit, because it frees us up in order to dedicate
ourselves to your success. When we spend time with you, we know we are
working with someone who, like us, is committed to a better lifestyle. What is
Your Future Worth? Decide for yourself and for your family what it is you want
and by when you want to achieve it. Only you can determine how dedicated
you are to achieving your dreams.

Hopefully, you won't find yourself relying on your friends and family for
direction and salvation. They cannot provide that for you - only you can do
that. You need to make a decision to either give this a shot or to continue
down the path you're on. Most likely, if you have read this far, you have
already made the decision to make some healthy changes in your life.  When
we were looking at this "Work From Home" Opportunity for the first time, just
like you, we were nervous and thought that maybe this wouldn't work. Like
you, we doubted we could really achieve our dreams. We went for it any way
and now we are making an incredible income, working from home, and for
most of us- it's a dream come true. We don't have a boss to answer to or a
clock to punch.

All you need to do now is take action. Take action by ordering your "Decision
Package" and we'll be there to help you through your questions and then to
work with you to build your own "Work From Home" Internet Business. But
please don't request more information unless you are committed to improving
your life. If you are ready to learn and you are serious about achieving a
brighter future and a better life, then we are committed to you.  We are ready
to give you the same step-by-step plan we used to build our fortune. There will
be no surprises. We know exactly what to do and how to coach others to be
successful within the same system. Our Program works. It's already happening
for hundreds of people. Why not you? Right now, take the next  step, and get
started on your way to a brighter lifestyle.

STEP 2: To get started request your decision package only after you have
completed STEP 1 please call our international 24 hour order hotline at
1-206-222-2829. International callers and for United States, Canada, and
Mexico callers please also dial 1-206-222-2829.

We are willing to train you and work with you, as others have done with us, to
help secure your financial future. But remember we only work with those that
truly have the desire and ambitions to work-we don't have time to work with
couch potatoes! Successful people do what unsuccessful people won't.

So develop a sense of urgency and give your desires value!
Procrastination is the biggest killer of success and you can now break that cycle!

REMEMBER, for things to change, you have to change and for things to get better,
you have to get better.

Order your materials today, and when they arrive, review everything thoroughly
BEFORE calling your personal coach.

Remember the importance of following directions- we are looking for people
who are teachable and willing to work. We're very excited about our future and
we know you will be, too!! Until we speak personally, thank you and have a
great day!

Again please follow STEP 2: To get started or request your decision package
only after you have completed STEP 1 please call our international 24 hour
order hotline at 1-206-222-2829. International callers and for United States,
Canada, and Mexico callers please also dial 1-206-222-2829.

© 2001 all rights reserved. This message is an advertisement sent to you by
an independent marketing company.