Thanks for all the camera help

SGottlieb at aol.com SGottlieb at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 19:46:07 EST 2001

In a message dated 12/25/2001 1:24:17 PM, HTatML at aol.com writes:

<< I forgot to enter "R" but it stands for reprint. In other places you will
see
RML. >>

Wow, I can hardly believe how ignorant I turned out to be! After all those
years in college.

How could I have failed to extrapolate the "R" from "RML?" Maybe because in
the key to symbols I first found "R" in "RH" which is identified as "RANDOM
HOUSE" and I thereby developed the theory that R meant "Random" so carring my
stupidity to its logical conclusion (or so I thought) I came up with "R90"
meaning random 90 or possibly radial 90 which is a registered trademark of
Firestone Tire Co.

Anyway, forgetting to include the letter "R" in the key is no big deal and
look at how many Henry actually remembered to include! A LOT!

I hope all of you outside the great state of Michigan have an enormously
profitable and healthy 2002! And a special wish for Mr. Andes and Henry
Toledano who actually saw their work through to fruition and while both books
have minor problems, at least they made it past the bullshit stage.
best.
sam g.