(no subject)

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Mon Dec 24 09:37:19 EST 2001

MISS JULIE was added to MARRIED in fall 1929, several months after MISS JULIE AND OTHER PLAYS had been discontinued.  It never appeared in imitation leather.  The addition of MISS JULIE was noted on the spine of the balloon cloth binding and the jacket but never on the title page.   The ML edition of MARRIED with MISS JULIE was discontinued in 1933.