Saw today!

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Thu Dec 13 11:03:56 EST 2001

A short note on the philosophy of collecting.
You say in part."Even though I hate the book but MUST collect as the
book may become rare."
Follow this philosophy of collecting and you will be sad and end up as a
loser all of the time
ONLY COLLECT WHAT YOU LOVE
When I started collecting ML book people in the know said to me"Joe,why
are you collecting those books? Don't you realize ML books are cheap
reprints and  will never be worth anything?"
My answer at the time was"You are no doubt right..but I love the books."

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS