Saw today!

C. W. Cale chally at flash.net
Thu Dec 13 02:55:40 EST 2001

Scot Kamins wrote:

> In a recent e-mail, chally at flash.net said (in part):
> >...does anyone know what the heck I'm talking about?
>
> I don't. Are you talking about a ML piece? HArdback or paperback?
> Scot Kamins

(said with a smile!)
Well a'course I'm talking about a ML piece! :) Ain't that our whole
raison d'etre?
Gimme a sec I'll find the link... oh and yes it's a hardcover...
ah!  Here ya go!

http://www.randomhouse.com/modernlibrary/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=0679640401
You see the illustrated jacket there.  When these first came out it
was printed on the boards with a frosted sheer jacket with only the
title printed on it.  Now it's regular cloth boards with an
illustrated jacket.  I suspect in later years these illustrated board
editions will be ~rare-ish especially with an intact frosted jacket as
these tend to become very brittle after only a few months of
existence.

Questions? comments?
--
      --"Charlie," he said.--