Saw today!

C. W. Cale chally at flash.net
Thu Dec 13 00:37:49 EST 2001

The new copy of "Islam" came in today (I work at a Borders) with a
solid paper cover and regular boards.  I really hate those soft sheer
covers that they have been using they don't seem to hold up forever.

HOWever, as I'm a completist I suppose I'll have to go out and collect
all the sheer covers of the history series before they all are
displaced by the solid covers.  Anyone have any preferences for this
series...

...does anyone know what the heck I'm talking about?
--
      --"Charlie," he said.--
 -- http://www.flash.net/~chally/ --