List Info: Bounced Mail

j b krygier jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu
Sun Dec 9 14:36:16 EST 2001

Hi ModLib folks,

As the ModLib list administrator, I get list messages
which have been bounced back from list members who
have non-functioning email addresses.  I think this is
often because people allow their email boxes to fill
up.  If the bounced emails continue for a week, I will
remove the account from the ModLib list.

If you experience email account problems, then realize
you are not getting ModLib messages, contact me and
I will let you know if I had to remove you from the list.
You are certainly free to re-join!

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y  a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e  o h  4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/