Other "Alice Class" Titles

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Tue Dec 4 13:35:32 EST 2001

Well, they weren't side by side.  More like ten feet apart.  But it's true I
got two Illustrated Bibles the same day, and both in slipcases.  One of them
turned out to be imperfect with one of the gatherings omitted.  I'm still
looking for a copy of the second printing, though I did examine UCLA's for
the bibliography.