Other "Alice Class" Titles

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Sat Dec 1 13:17:55 EST 2001

I very much doubt that we have less"Little  Women" then "Alice",unless
of course you are writing about 2nd printings of "Little  Women."
Everyone I know has a First Edition of"Little Women" but not of
"Alice.".
I had bid $100 for a non-first of "Little Women" on ebay (it realizes
$105)
As for "Treasure Island"one collector I know found two copies
side-by-side in a book shop...to date I have only come up with 13 copies
of "Alice"

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS