"God's Little Acre with an appendix?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Apr 26 20:34:28 EDT 2001

In a recent e-mail, BooksetcSF at aol.com said (in part):

>Then I
>looked at my copies for sale and found the book with the appendix. It now
>goes into my collection. Thanks Scott!

Damn! The one I know about isn't in my collection, and it doesn't have a
dust jacket!

Oh, well. At least I get a "discovery" point. That makes three
discoveries -- or at least announcemnets of new discoveries, confirmed --
in the short history of this listServ! Are we great, or what?

Henry, would you  examine your copy and post the information here? I
guess it will have to be 51.3 (although it antedates 51.2), and we'll
need to track down some dates...  WHich dust jacket does it have?

     `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
      (@@)