Lost Illusions 1st - is it a giant transitional binding?

j b krygier jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu
Thu Apr 26 09:01:32 EDT 2001

Amy wrote:

> The Dust Jacket for the later printing of Lost Illusions is identical to the
> First Edition, with the drawing of Balzac on the front panel.
>
> Scot Kamins wrote:
>
> > Does it have Balzac's picture on teh dust jacket?

I also have a non-first of Lost Illusions which matches Amy's
copy.  Is there a different DJ for this title without the drawing
of Balzac?  That is what Henry and Scot seemed to be implying.

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y   a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e   o h   4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622  |  fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu  |  http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/