Current MLs

Richard Kleim rkleim1 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 19 12:59:11 EDT 2001

Hi -

I am a beginning ML collector (haven't even gotten Henry's book yet), and
have one question - could anyone address the current bindings in the ML
series (hardbacks)? All my MLs are the pre-1970s with regular signitures
sewed into a case binding. The current books appear to be glued into the
spine, and I can't tell if they are even sewn into signitures without
disassembling one. How are these books bound?  Are they paperbacks with
stiff covers?  Are they worth anything if I want inexpensive reading copies
of certain texts?  Are they on acid-free paper, etc.?

TIA,  Richard