Modern Library question

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Apr 17 11:03:53 EDT 2001

In a recent e-mail, RSCCONOVE at aol.com said (in part):

>I have the Henry Toledano Modern Library Price Guide (1917-2000).  Are there
>any recent corrections, additions, or modifications to the book?

"Some Changes to the Toledano 2000 Guide"
http://www.dogeared.com/tole2000Fixes.html

>What other sources would an avid ML collector use?

"Collecting the Modern Library -- your first Internet stop for
information, discussion, and leads on all aspects of collecting books in
the Modern Library series."
http://www.dogeared.com

And, No, the source e-Mail ws NOT written by a family member using a
pseudonym.

Scot Kamins
Collecting The Modern Library 1917-1970
(because fanaticism is not limited to politics, religion, or economics)
Want list at http://www.dogeared.com/wtb.html